I can't activate Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike Booster Pack

by smartmatt747209

Original Post

I can't activate Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike Booster Pack

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have purchased Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition which includes the normal Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike. I can play the normal Battlefield 2142 but when I tried to play Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike, it brought me to an EA link but the link no longer existed. I also tried clicking on an icon on my computer that said, "activate northern strike" but the same thing happened. I accessed that EA product activation website and I entered in my account information and my Battlefield 2142 serial code but that didn't work. It just said, "system error, please try again later". I even logged into origin and clicked on product activation and I entered my serial number but that didn't work either. I don't know what to do because I feel like I have tried everything. If anyone has figured this out, please tell me how I can activate my Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike.

-Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (1,712 Views)

Re: I can't activate Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike Booster Pack

Community Manager (retired)

I would recommend to just get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They can check your gamecode and help you to activate the game on your Origin account.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (1,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am replying to "eabastian" from the reply I got from you. I am replying back to you because I clicked on the link you gave me and I figured out that I have to contact a game advisor in order to redeem by Battlefield 2142 Northern Strike code. I am not sure how to do this but if you or someone else can reply back to me on how to contact an EA game advisor, I would really appreciate it.

-Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (1,699 Views)

★ Novice

Just find online the latest patches.... up to 1.51...  these include the Northern Strike additions. No need to use the purchased ad on anymore it is free in the patches.

Message 4 of 4 (1,655 Views)