Re: BattleField 2142 Rank and account info not updating

by EA_Archi

Original Post

BattleField 2142 Rank and account info not updating

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have a hard copy of Battlefield 2142 that I would like to play at Game Ranger, now that I have nothing but free time. Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I last played it and I have already done a clean install on a new PC, I remember my account details, and I am not able to log in since the master servers are shutdown, it just does not list Battlefield 2142 as my game nor does it post any of my medals, accomplishments or unlocks.  Is there anything can be done?  I can send a picture of the disc/activation code  with a current newspaper as proof if need be, and yes, it is registered.  I understand the EA master server is shut down, but I cannot even play the game offline.  I receive an "EA Account info cannot be found locally on Machine" error.  There has to be a way to support this unless it was engineered obsolescence, TitanFall does not replace Battlefield 2142 in my opinion and why would I purchase Titanfall if I will not be able to play it years after I have purchased it?

Message 1 of 5 (1,506 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I am not sure if you can get the ranks/stats/medals etc back from before. When it comes to the game and playing I am not sure if there is any revive project for it. You'll have to search online. I know there is one for Battlefield 2. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,431 Views)

★ Guide

You will not be able to get your old stats back.. Those are all gone.. There is a Community Fix for the shut down Gamespy stats servers..  Goto Battlefield2142.co all the information is there from start to finish... If you have questions let me know..

AirJerr

Message 3 of 5 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i need my log in info for battle field 2142 its been awhile since ive played and cant remember it my e-mail is [edit: email address removed]

Message 4 of 5 (1,165 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @lewisw02 

If you have forgot you EA Account email and password, you need to contact EA Advisors directly https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 

You can find more information on this topic here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,157 Views)