Re: battlefield 2

by ShadowCompany141

Original Post

battlefield 2

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm sure this issue has been posted beforet but it's happening to me now:

I've had Battlefield 2 on my pc for a few years and never had a problem with it. I played it whenever I wanted to. Two days ago I wanted to play it again after a few months without playing and I couldn't! The game doesn't start, it only shows me a black screen for 2 seconds and then comes out to the desktop not showing any error, nothing. I have no idea what happened. I've tried every single "solution" I could find on the internet, including EA forums, but nothing works. My pc is good enough to support the game. I have Windows 10 but I don't think that's the problem, because before updating the O.S. I played the game and no problems at all.

I hope you can give me a hand with this! 

Cheers! 

Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ShadowCompany141 Have you tried to reboot your PC and run Battlefield 2 as Administrator ? Can you try to reinstall the game?  For your information online features for Battlefield 2 were closed in June 30th, 2014.

Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hii! Yes, I've tried that, even with Windows XP compatiblity but It doesn't work. I've already unistalled and installed again. I have no idea what's going on. Thank you! 

Message 3 of 3 (362 Views)