Re: Where is CALL ME Option in EA Help? Two game advisors could not help link my

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Re: Where is CALL ME Option in EA Help? Two game advisors could not help link my

★★★ Newbie

If you're outside the US you can't call us? That's understandable. But you're dealing with gamers, and a lot of us are on PC. Why not just have a teamspeak server where we can talk to support? Please consider.

Message 11 of 17 (2,273 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i don't have a blue icon that says call me

Message 12 of 17 (2,219 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @adambanter2102 

Available options to contact EA Advisors depend on your current location. If you haveing troubles getting in touch, you might try to give them a direct call +44203 014 1818.  

Archi.png
Message 13 of 17 (2,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just spent 60 on a upgrade that i cant even access. How do i get a refund? This is garbage.
Message 14 of 17 (1,444 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @joey7367,

if you stated your issue a bit more detailed, it would make it a bit easier to assist you. Which game is it you're having issues with, what is it you cannot use?

Message 15 of 17 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You have to request callback
Message 16 of 17 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Can’t find it

Message 17 of 17 (1,055 Views)