[Battlefield 2] I can't log into Battlefield 2 on my Origin Account

by mpjester

Original Post

[Battlefield 2] I can't log into Battlefield 2 on my Origin Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When i attempt to log into the game it will not accept the EA password. What now?

Message 1 of 15 (23,115 Views)

Re: I can't log into Battlefield 2 on my Origin Account

★ Novice

Have you attempted to login to your account at profile.ea.com?  Try that and ensure your EA classic persona is linked to your account.  The EA classic account should be your login for BF:BC2.

Goodluck

Message 2 of 15 (22,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had just brought Battlefield 2: Complete Collection on Origin and I couldn't sign in or retrieve account in Multiplayer using my origin account. I can't create an account using my origin ID too. Is there a solution to this problem besides creating a new account with a different email in bf 2?

Message 3 of 15 (22,682 Views)

★ Apprentice

Try the "forgot password" troubleshooting. https://www.ea.com/profile/forgot

Message 4 of 15 (22,610 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried to restart my password with the link bellow, but the problem persists... I've bought yesterday BF2 Complete Collection via Origin, installed the client, downloaded the game, but when I try to retrieve my Origin/EA account, it says: "The account is invalid. Either the name is incorrect  or email address is incorrect or already in use. Please try again". When I register a new account with same email it says that my email address is already in use.

What I do???

Message 5 of 15 (22,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here...

Message 6 of 15 (22,302 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 2] I can't log into Battlefield 2 on my Origin Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had this problem too, but I resolved it (hurray!) using the old EA Account password in Battlefield 2 (I finally reminded it to myself).

In detail: after two years of not playing BF2, I wanted to get back to it, using my old account with all my progress (unlocks etc). I installed BF2, and I did not remember password for the old account. So I used password resetting option (by email link) and conversion to Origin account at the same time. I have set the new password, and I tried to log into BF2 with it, but it didn't work, just as described above, by you guys. So finally I reminded myself the old password of the EA Account, and I logged in - even though I changed the password on Origin, but I guess BF2 does not care about it at all Standard smile

Message 7 of 15 (22,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did what was said in the previous post, and it still doesnt work.

Message 8 of 15 (18,951 Views)

★ Novice

this is a complete JOKE i thought all the clowns were on the bf3/4 fukkup. it seems some are still about on here NO answers at all, i want  a refund for my bf2 game as i cant play it because i cant log in, i cant reset my pass, i cant open another name to play as my email is in use? wtf wtf? fix this

Message 9 of 15 (18,470 Views)

★ Novice

i can log in to EA and origin i  we cant log in to BF2, btw origin does not see bf2? its not a cod game

Message 10 of 15 (18,470 Views)