Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
kapeczgrilla
Accepted Solution

[Battlefield 2] Booster Packs Registration

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have a problem registering my Booster Packs (Armored Fury and Euro Force) for Battlefield 2. I go on your forums and I get information which is good but the links are down or invalid. Please help me because I am a bit frustrated buying Battlefield 2 Complete Collection and finding out the Booster Packs aren't working

Sentinel
jaketylerholt

Re: Battlefield 2 Booster Packs Registration

While I would love to help you with your issue, you posted it in the wrong section.

This is the section for Battlefield 3.

Marshall
ThePoolshark

The latest patch for BF2 gives you those two boosters for free. Just update the game with this link http://www.fileplanet.com/204626/200000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2-Patch-v1.5 and Euro and Armored will be there

Sentinel
daantjeeuh

I've had exactly the same problem. What you gotta do is download patch 1.5 for BF2, this will give you acces to the booster packs. Unfortunately there is no way to register your booster packs

Keeper
kapeczgrilla

Thanks that helped but when I sometimes turn the game on, it says the CD key is invalid. Some servers don't work because of that.

Sentinel
daantjeeuh

Hm, you should contact EA support about that, never heard of that problem before

Keeper
giovannirusso91

hello guys! is there anyone here who speaks Italian? anchio still have the same problem and wanted to ask a question .. the booster pack can be a consequence of the non-evaluation of code CD battlefield 2?

Keeper
giovannirusso91

Re: [Battlefield 2] Booster Packs Registration

ah KAPEZGRILLA and if I can be honest I too am sorry to have purchased battlefield 2 because now I see my friends that year and cracked playing there and I like an idiot that I spent 20 euro and I can only play with single player! ! that sucks

Keeper
pollyftw98

And after the download?  Shall i press Register Booster pack at the start window BF2?   

Keeper
pollyftw98

It doesnt work..  Where can i found it then?