Re: Battlefield 2 Booster Packs Registration

by Defianceeeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Battlefield 2] Booster Packs Registration

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I have a problem registering my Booster Packs (Armored Fury and Euro Force) for Battlefield 2. I go on your forums and I get information which is good but the links are down or invalid. Please help me because I am a bit frustrated buying Battlefield 2 Complete Collection and finding out the Booster Packs aren't working

Message 1 of 18 (17,484 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

The latest patch for BF2 gives you those two boosters for free. Just update the game with this link http://www.fileplanet.com/204626/200000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2-Patch-v1.5 and Euro and Armored will be there

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (18,383 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

While I would love to help you with your issue, you posted it in the wrong section.

This is the section for Battlefield 3.

Message 2 of 18 (17,409 Views)

★★★ Guide

The latest patch for BF2 gives you those two boosters for free. Just update the game with this link http://www.fileplanet.com/204626/200000/fileinfo/Battlefield-2-Patch-v1.5 and Euro and Armored will be there

Message 3 of 18 (18,384 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks that helped but when I sometimes turn the game on, it says the CD key is invalid. Some servers don't work because of that.

Message 4 of 18 (17,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

[deleted]

Message 5 of 18 (17,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello guys! is there anyone here who speaks Italian? anchio still have the same problem and wanted to ask a question .. the booster pack can be a consequence of the non-evaluation of code CD battlefield 2?

Message 6 of 18 (16,235 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 2] Booster Packs Registration

★★★ Newbie

ah KAPEZGRILLA and if I can be honest I too am sorry to have purchased battlefield 2 because now I see my friends that year and cracked playing there and I like an idiot that I spent 20 euro and I can only play with single player! ! that sucks

Message 7 of 18 (16,232 Views)

★★★ Novice

And after the download?  Shall i press Register Booster pack at the start window BF2?   

Message 8 of 18 (14,661 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesnt work..  Where can i found it then?

Message 9 of 18 (14,658 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 2] Booster Packs Registration

★★★ Newbie

This issue hasn't been solved so untick i am also having this problem.  Downloaded the update and now it's saying Bf2 is up to date.

Message 10 of 18 (5,395 Views)