Re: [Xbox] Actual Cheating on BF1943

by VFL-YCTC22

Original Post

[Xbox] Actual Cheating on BF1943

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I didn't know cheating in this game was even possible (been playing since it came out), but the other day I found guy who actually managed to glitch under the map with the landing craft.  At first I thought it was a one-time thing but I've been seeing it more from (removed naming & shaming)since then.  There's even video of the guy doing it - along with other who participated ((removed naming & shaming) from as far back as 2014.  Dude even says he does it in his profile (removed naming & shaming).

I reported him for cheating but I don't think Microsoft actually does anything about those reports, but this is actual proof.  Does EA do anything with these situations?

Message 1 of 7 (2,038 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AbC2894a5752153

Hi,

We cannot Name and Shame on this board.

You can report a player here:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Select Battlefield 1943

Select Xbox 360

Select Report Concerns/Harassment -> Report Player -> Short description

It will bring up an email correspondence box where you can include all your evidence

Microsoft has been very protective of their consoles against custom firmwares/mods/harassment.  I'm not entirely sure if an in-game glitch is high on their radar or not.  Definitely worth reporting to them too.

Message 2 of 7 (2,025 Views)

★★ Novice

For someone who has been playing this game since it came out, you don't know what ghostboating is? This has been an option since day 1!  We fellow '43 players don't condone the use of ghost boats but it does get done in game. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,929 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Agree with you Rocky Price..ghoastboating is an in game glitch that is frowned upon. I have to add that sightings of these are very rare and do not make their way into the awesome gameplay daily
Message 4 of 7 (1,917 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

LOL :D sorry couldn't help myself there

Message 5 of 7 (1,900 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The ghostboat is not invincible. The air raid will wipe them off the map but will just prompt them to create another one. It will take them around 5-7 minutes to build one depending how many participants they have. By the time the second one is done, the game will be almost over anyways.

The best advice I can give is to just leave the game. The chances that another game will have a ghostboat is none. Unless, you end up on the same server that is.

Regards,

Duc
Message 6 of 7 (1,880 Views)

★★★ Novice

I see the ghost ship for one game on 100.

Message 7 of 7 (1,869 Views)