Please I beg you, Someone re-release Battlefield Heroes..

by MASSACURIST

Original Post

Please I beg you, Someone re-release Battlefield Heroes..

★★ Novice

I chose 1943 to post as Heroes was the successor to 1943 for me. I've played every Battlefield game in between and there after.... nothing works foe me. 

Is there even the most faintest / remote chance of EA doing something with the Heroes game? Or something similar?  Any answer to this will be appreciated 

as my friends and I our losing our minds over this dilemma.

Message 1 of 8 (2,522 Views)

Re: Please I beg you, Someone re-release Battlefield Heroes..

Community Manager

@MASSACURIST Sorry, there's no info on any hypothetical revival of/successor to BF Heroes. 

If and when this changes we'll be sure to announce it, but for now there's nothing, sorry. 

For similar games, you might want to consider taking a look at the Garden Warfare series. It's a cartoony 3rd person casual shooter, it might scratch the itch. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,476 Views)

★★ Novice

Obviously not what we would like to hear, but thank you for the response anyways!

Message 3 of 8 (2,470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi again David, one last question, is there a possiblity or are they even capable (from a technical standpoint) of adding Battlefield heroes to 

the Origins Access portfolio someday? If so Access will have a lot of new customers. Thanks again.

Message 4 of 8 (2,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'd recommend acquiring the rights for and bringing back the Army Men series.  That was an awesome game, and like BF 1943, simple enough for anyone to enjoy.

Message 5 of 8 (2,358 Views)

★ Novice

But if it was to come back, would the accounts be there? And is it even possible to get it back?

Message 6 of 8 (2,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even if you guys released a pay-per month or even just a purchaseable version, it would make a lot of profit. I know you probably can't say anything about it to your superiors, but just remember that the community for the game is still alive and mourning the loss of one of your companies greatest creations, and we want or beloved game back!

Message 7 of 8 (1,894 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi.

I know your post is a bit old but Battlefield Heroes is getting revived like Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 by Revive Project.

Message 8 of 8 (1,020 Views)