DUCATITI checking in!

by ducatiti

Original Post

DUCATITI checking in!

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello all! Just dropping say hi to all my friends and the gaming community. I also wanted to share that I have purchased this game the first few months it was released back in 2009. I am proud to say that I have exclusively been playing this game all these years. I've purchased dozens of games since but always end up going back to this game. As a matter of fact, I still have four unopened EA games for my PS4. I'm not sure if I should be proud but I have the most playing time and experience for this game so if you have any questions or concerns, please fire away!
Message 1 of 6 (1,863 Views)

Re: DUCATITI checking in!

★★★★★ Newbie
I also want to add that I still play this game on a daily basis. I would like to take this opportunity to request FOR EA TO KEEP THE SERVERS RUNNING FOR SEVERAL MORE YEARS! Thank you EA for the support and superb gaming experience that you have provided us.
Message 2 of 6 (1,821 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi EPN Vixen here, a lot of people still play this game. In fact, Battlefield 1943 has a very active, thriving online "community" on both facebook and enjin.com. It's a fun game to play and after playing for 2 years I can solidly state that I've got my money's worth ($10) and then some out of this game. Unlike ducatiti there I'm not at the top of the leaderboard or an elite player, but I still manage to have a lot of fun killing enemy soldiers or blowing things up lol. Anyway I hope the folks at EA are listening, there are still a lot of people who love this game so please keep it going. Thanks.

Message 3 of 6 (1,788 Views)

★★★ Novice

The games are competitive, battles clans are organized every week. Many of us take for youtube channels that enhance the game.
Players from every continent in the world play there. Personally this is the game I have the greatest of all the games I've played.

I need this game, WE need of this game.

EA thank you for listening to us.

Message 4 of 6 (1,781 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Since 2013 i have played Battlefield1943 exclusively and am very proud to be part of community built around it. You will not find any other game that delivers the way 43 does. I hope EA will realize that 1943 is one of their greatest games and letting it die is a slap in the face to the many gamers thay love Battlefield1943
Message 5 of 6 (1,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Everyone, I also made it!

I am Jiggabot2012, DJ_Bot2014, and now GOOD_JBot2016 on ps3.

I started playing this game in 2012. A few friends played this game and after a couple of rounds I had to throw out my xbox, and all of the call of duty games up to Black Ops 2 never to be played again after instantly getting hooked into this game. Also was my reason to buy a brand new ps3 (3rd gen console) that came with GTAv which only held up in integrity for a few months before they released ps4 and all the cheating and hacking ruined the new GTA game for anybody who takes gaming seriously in a competitive way.

The degree of challenge and competition between the players in such a simple style arcade conquest impressed the hell out of me, being a complete newb to the game years after it came out I found nothing but constant challenge to be had against the variety of elites from all around the world you could play against at any given day or time.

The teams, groups of friends, clan rivalries that have existed over the years kept the online community and competition alive even to this day lines are still being drawn between GOOD and EVL after so many years and all of BF43's major clans for dominance on the fields and to squeeze out every last match of great, competitive and both challenging and fun games alike.

I know asking EA to keep this game going another 7 years is a far reach, but I would be glad to get another 7 months out of the game. A lot of talk about BF1 taking most of us world war era game fans of BF43 away, but in 7 years this game has stood strong to it's fans as many a great game has come and gone and fallen short to keep us both active and coming back for more. I say 7 months as BF1 won't be out until October, then that gives us more time to sum up all the competition between clans before finally saying farewell to the game but to be honest I could play this game for another 7 years and don't think I would ever officially quit until they shut it down for good or release a BF44 (Of which Battalion 1944 already has a head start in the direction of simple arcade style WW2 era game) and we will still have to wait and see how BF1 compares and feels to it's players overall. From what I have seen so far I don't think it will be enough to seduce the hardcore BF43 fans.

BF43 has always kept me hooked and the lack of sophistication and content has never affected it's success or comparison to other BF games as being the best shooter we have ever played and keep playing to this day.

Only the most competitive hardcore diehards who won't give up on this game understands just how intense and adrenaline pumping these games can get when teams of legends and immortals alike gather together to show us some spectacular and explosive action that satisfies even in comparison to the newest games and shooters out there.

It would be a shame to let go of this game and the style of game play that it has captured the hearts and minds of it's players for so many years.

Anyways my two cents but if BF43 shuts down, I am in no rush to play BF1 or buy a ps4 and may in fact retire from shooters in general to play older RPGs on my computer instead. Which would be a shame but I am sorry I don't think anything in today's direction of shooters can come close to achieving what BF43 has done to draw it's players in, together and against one another, and even after a few months BF1 will probably just be like any new shooter of today, with lots of players but no real heart or passion for the games themselves as they simply move on to the next DLC and release in the series every 6 months to a year down the road.

Although, we will see!

I would still be more gun hoe if they said they we're going to release a BF44 with 3 maps, 3 vehicles and 3 kits to play with and I wouldn't mind paying double, triple or whatever the cost may be compared to the 15$ best well spent cent for cent cost for BF43's content and experience.

Message 6 of 6 (1,723 Views)