[Battlefield 1943] for free?

by tenbucks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Battlefield 1943] for free?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi I have heard that if you bought battlefield 3 you could get a free code from EA for battlefield 1943 for downloading from PSN. Is this correct as I've played every other battlefield game on PS3 so far. How do I get a code?

Message 1 of 7 (8,458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield 1943

★★★ Newbie

i just did a live chat with EA, they said that the promotion has ended

i wish they would have advertised this a little more so that i could have gotten this in the time frame!!

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (9,164 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

you should use the live chat or phone support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

Message 2 of 7 (8,393 Views)

Here is how to get your free Battlefield 1943, this is how I got it (don't know if it's still going on since it's almost a year past the release).

Posted at:  http://www.battlefield3online.com/battlefield-1943-free-ps3/4002/

Battlefield 1943 FREE ON PS3

There have been some misunderstandings around Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield 3. To address this we are making Battlefield 1943 available free of charge to owners of Battlefield 3 on the PS3 beginning this month.

Battlefield 1943 PlayStation 3 vouchers will be available on the following dates via the 1943redemption.battlefield.com portal:
  • November 26th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStation Network Sony Europe.
  • December 10th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStation Network Sony America.
  • December 17th, 2011 for Battlefield 3 players on PlayStation Network Sony Asia and Sony Japan.
To download your copy of Battlefield 1943 for the PlayStation 3 please follow the easy steps below.
  • Activate your Battlefield 3 Online Pass for the PlayStation 3 using the voucher included in the game (see step #5 for additional i
  • nstructions).
  • Visit 1943redemption.battlefield.com on or after the dates outlined above for your region and log in with your Origin ID and password. Click here if you need help with retrieving your account information.
  • Select your territory. Note vouchers do not work across regions.
  • You will then receive a PlayStation 3 voucher for Battlefield 1943.
  • input your voucher into the PlayStation Network store. Instructions below.
    • From the XMB (cross media-bar) of the PlayStation 3 connected to a network, choose [account management] under the [PlayStation Network].
    • From the menu select redeem codes.
    • Enter voucher and select continue.
    • Download Battlefield 1943.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 7 (8,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i wish they would have advertised this a little more so that i could have gotten this in the time frame!!

Message 4 of 7 (9,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 5 of 7 (7,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Kydonia wrote:

Message 6 of 7 (7,230 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 1943] for free?

★★★ Newbie
pls take me free code for the battlefield 1943
Message 7 of 7 (4,418 Views)