Battlefield 1943 Servers Down for Xbox 360

by kyzkyzkyz

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1943 Servers Down for Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

This is BS…! You pay your money for these games at half the time they don't work...  I will not be buying another EA game!

Message 21 of 28 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ditto!!!  At least tell us something! 

Message 22 of 28 (1,842 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just tried again and now seems to be working!! Shame about all the hassle you go through to get to this stage
Message 23 of 28 (1,840 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

The servers should be back online now. Please let us know if you are noticing any further issues.

Thank you for your patience while we worked on this.

- Andy -

Message 24 of 28 (4,833 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 25 of 28 (1,829 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Many thanks Andy.

Many people play and love this game, it's the only none blood and gore shooting and strategy game that really works. I know EA want to sell their newer games ( I did your EA survey yesterday) and own most of the new ones also, but this is a great game for younger kids who want to play the more graphic shooting games but parents (rightly) stop them because of their age.

Battlefield 1943 provides a real path as kids grow up and are then allowed to play the more advanced and closer to real life graphics and interaction.

Liam my son thought this way and was happy and always excited to play a real shooting game. As his Dad I was happy that he didn't get all of the language and blood, until he was old enough to process it.

Maybe others feel the same way as me. I'm still a kid at heart and this game is awesome and timeless.

Thanks.
Message 26 of 28 (1,814 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@UrbanCamoboy534 - that's great to hear, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much.

There's a lot of love still for this game as I think this thread has shown. I know it's annoying when servers go down like this but your reports really helped us get this resolved as quickly as possible.

- Andy -

Message 27 of 28 (1,809 Views)

★ Novice

Glad the servers are up and running again, however I don't understand why EA didn't make a statement on the front of the message board explaining the issue and how long the down time was likely to be.

Threads can become quite aggressive quite quickly with the lack of information coming forward.

Message 28 of 28 (1,780 Views)