[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

by m1stergold

Original Post

Re: [Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

★★★★ Novice
This is ridiculous I still cannot connect, was fine three hours ago. I can play plants v zombies garden warfare on the ps4 and it is an ea game but then I switch to the Xbox 360 to play BF1943 and cannot connect??? What the Hell EA
Message 511 of 515 (3,806 Views)

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

★ Apprentice

Still no moderator activity..... still hundreds, if not thousands of people reporting ongoing connection problems for Battlefield 1943 on the Xbox 360 in multiple threads. I've seen a lot of posts about connection problems from users with only one post. They joined the forum just to find out what the problem is, and never get a straight answer. I lol'd at the stupid things the EA telephone support people say. It's like they have no clue at all, or are deliberately being obtuse. I believe It's time to contact Microsoft. Let them know that a game, still for sale on the Xbox live marketplace, is not being supported, and that the majority of the player base is experiencing significant server failure on a game with no offline mode. 

Message 512 of 515 (3,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@m1stergold wrote:

ive been trying to log in for 5 days now , im getting really sick of it now , beaceause this is my favorite game , at least tell us what the hell is going on , ive been trying to google and search everyday day about 3 hours to finding a answer or a solution , but i cant find anything , im not even getting a email and im almost a top 1000 player with a huge score on leaderboards , i cant take it anymore

tel me at least who ore what is f***NG up my weekend ? and my score/position on leaderboards  !!!!!

i had planned this week to reach on a milion points so i would be in the top 1000 players list , and now i got this anoying error message all the time

i see friends of my in the usa stil playing bf1943 , im from holland(the netherlands) , and maybe it will help if other people post here were u are coming from so we can get an idea in wich countrys this network error is 2  , thanks for posting already m8's , i think wil have to figure it out ourself's ,

please post in this topic were u come from , and how long u have this network error already

wel since this is my best readed topic and that we dont know how long this issue will going to take i decided to do something else , im trying to insist game developers to make better games , ever wondered why the weapons from bf vietnam 2004 looks better than in bf 3 ?

read it here :  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/wishlist-BF-vietnam-2004-weapons-look-better-than-BF3-read-wh...

thanks ea for solving this issue , i can finally play again now

@m1stergold wrote:

ive been trying to log in for 5 days now , im getting really sick of it now , beaceause this is my favorite game , at least tell us what the hell is going on , ive been trying to google and search everyday day about 3 hours to finding a answer or a solution , but i cant find anything , im not even getting a email and im almost a top 1000 player with a huge score on leaderboards , i cant take it anymore

tel me at least who ore what is f***NG up my weekend ? and my score/position on leaderboards  !!!!!

i had planned this week to reach on a milion points so i would be in the top 1000 players list , and now i got this anoying error message all the time

i see friends of my in the usa stil playing bf1943 , im from holland(the netherlands) , and maybe it will help if other people post here were u are coming from so we can get an idea in wich countrys this network error is 2  , thanks for posting already m8's , i think wil have to figure it out ourself's ,

please post in this topic were u come from , and how long u have this network error already

wel since this is my best readed topic and that we dont know how long this issue will going to take i decided to do something else , im trying to insist game developers to make better games , ever wondered why the weapons from bf vietnam 2004 looks better than in bf 3 ?

read it here :  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/wishlist-BF-vietnam-2004-weapons-look-better-than-BF3-read-wh...

thanks ea for solving this issue , i can finally play again now

i had that simular problem it says unable to login

Message 513 of 515 (3,195 Views)

★ Novice

Yea same on my screen i log in. then for 8 yea 8 Hours it is stuck on the connecting screen ea fixed ur game.

Message 514 of 515 (907 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1943 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 515 of 515 (824 Views)