[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

by m1stergold

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1943 Servers

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

As said earlier, when trying to connect to the game on XBOX360, the message is <<CONNECTION FAILED>>.

Do you have informations about this issue please?

A real thanX for your answer ^ ^

yosh

Message 41 of 515 (2,377 Views)

battlefield 1943

★★ Novice

Been playing battlefield 1943 for a good while now and three days ago it said login failed network error i,ve tried everything still not working so could you fix it PLEASE.

Message 42 of 515 (2,679 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943 -- XBOX360 -- Network ERROR: Login FAILED

Message 43 of 515 (2,671 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943 Servers

★★★★★ Novice

there is no info , they are ingnoring us ..... but some on said it is a sort of a attack on the servers ore what ever

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1942/NETWORK-ERROR-WTF-EA-please-tell-me-what-the-hell-is-going...

Message 44 of 515 (2,358 Views)

Battlefield 1943 login failed

★ Novice

It is 1943!!!!  I can't log in to game!  I can login with a different profile but I want my profile!!!!!!!

Message 45 of 515 (2,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Typical, you dont even have battlefield 1943 listed in your games. There are a lot of people that cannot get into their games. How about a little response to these people and let us know WTF?

Message 46 of 515 (2,602 Views)

Re: NETWORK ERROR , WTF EA ? , please tell me what the hell is going on with BATTLEFIELD 1943 , this is my favorite game , my weekend is destroyed

★★★ Newbie

I am in Alaska. Same problem. As a netwrok engineer I can see this problem is beyond thier ability to rezolve. I think by now they need to contact the FBI task force and get this resolved.

Message 47 of 515 (2,686 Views)

Re: NETWORK ERROR , WTF EA ? , please tell me what the hell is going on with BATTLEFIELD 1943 , this is my favorite game , my weekend is destroyed

★★★ Newbie

HOW ABOUT SOME KIND OF A REAL RESPONSE TO YOUR PLAYERS???????

Message 48 of 515 (2,685 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can't logi to battlefield 1943.demo worked fine. It never prompts entering account info for EA account.Tried the clearing cache fix I saw online.no luck.Is there something I'm missing?
Message 49 of 515 (2,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think this network attack answer is not true. On the same XBox I can log in with one account but not my main one. If this were a DOS attack this would not be the case. All of this started happening when they moved accounts from EA to the Origin servers. I think they lost the account information or cannot get some of them connected. One thing might be true. Origin calls my gamer tag AlaskaManic and it is Alaska Manic with a space. Hmmmm. Get a **bleep**ing clue EA. Solve this problem

Message 50 of 515 (2,681 Views)