Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

by m1stergold

Original Post

[Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ive been trying to log in for 5 days now , im getting really sick of it now , beaceause this is my favorite game , at least tell us what the hell is going on , ive been trying to google and search everyday day about 3 hours to finding a answer or a solution , but i cant find anything , im not even getting a email and im almost a top 1000 player with a huge score on leaderboards , i cant take it anymore

tel me at least who ore what is f***NG up my weekend ? and my score/position on leaderboards  !!!!!

i had planned this week to reach on a milion points so i would be in the top 1000 players list , and now i got this anoying error message all the time

i see friends of my in the usa stil playing bf1943 , im from holland(the netherlands) , and maybe it will help if other people post here were u are coming from so we can get an idea in wich countrys this network error is 2  , thanks for posting already m8's , i think wil have to figure it out ourself's ,

please post in this topic were u come from , and how long u have this network error already

wel since this is my best readed topic and that we dont know how long this issue will going to take i decided to do something else , im trying to insist game developers to make better games , ever wondered why the weapons from bf vietnam 2004 looks better than in bf 3 ?

read it here :

thanks ea for solving this issue , i can finally play again now

Message 28 of 512 (10,727 Views)

[Battlefield 1943] battlefield 1943

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

well, i was told about battlefield 1943 and how fun it is and was told to get it by a friend. And every time i try to play it i wont let me. it says "connecting" then the terms of service pops up and so i accept that and it says login failed.. i am pretty mad sense i just bought the game and i cant even play. iv tried youtubeing solutions and still everything they do does not work.. PLEASE help me!

Message 1 of 512 (10,518 Views)

Battlefield 1943 can not log in

★★★★ Newbie

I PAID for and downloaded battlefield 1943 for xbox 360 today, made my account with EA and tried to login to play but I can't. I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun ( resetting my clock, making sure all my ports are open, trying to find a boxer, etc. ) I've tried to go onto EA's forums and post a help thread but for some reason I don't have the "privileges" to do so, so I can't even make a thread. (not to mention that you have to log in evertime you click on something)  What can I do to fix this?  ( Network error-login failed )  My next step is to call EA and try to get them to refund my 15$ or my 1200 Microsoft points.

Message 2 of 512 (10,413 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 1943] battlefield 1943

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, but I've been playing for a long time.

Message 3 of 512 (10,462 Views)

Battlefield 1943 login failed

★★★★ Novice
I know it says 1942 but its actually for battlefield 1943.

So anyway, hi, basically i went to play bf1943 last night, a screen came up asking for my password and email to ea. i clicked through it not really reading (as you do). I cancelled the box and only realised it was a password box once i had cancelled so i assume its trying to auto sign in with no password, so since then i have had "network error: login failed" all my email addresses are the same etc etc. i am sure that if i can get bf or any ea game to prompt for a password that i can manually put in it will all be resolved. So my question is how do i get an EA game to ask for my email and password manually? Most just try and auto sign in. I love bf 1943 and this is the first problem
Ive encountered so any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Message 4 of 512 (10,454 Views)

Login failed

★★★★ Newbie
Battlefield 1943 will not connect , for a week it has told me " login failed " network error ?
I love this game and am going through withdrawal lol , iv been plying this game for years with no problems.
Any help please
Message 5 of 512 (10,520 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 1943] battlefield 1943

★★★★ Newbie
Very frustrating ! It's a great game , but this is lame !!
I'm having the same problem for a week or so now
Message 6 of 512 (10,456 Views)

Battlefield 1943

★★★★ Newbie
Been trying to login for two days. Just keep saying login failed network error. How do I fix this
Message 7 of 512 (10,674 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. Haven't been able to play for two days. I would also like to know how to fix this issue.

Message 8 of 512 (10,660 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue.  In fact I can't login to ANY games that require access to EA servers.

Message 9 of 512 (10,657 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at