Re: Battlefield 1943 Servers

by EA_Dennis

Original Post

Re: NETWORK ERROR , WTF EA ? , please tell me what the hell is going on with BATTLEFIELD 1943 , this is my favorite game , my weekend is destroyed

★★ Novice

MMMMEEEEEE WWWWWWWWANNNNNTTTTTT TOOO PLAAAAAYYY!!!!! Please fix it...

Message 61 of 515 (4,534 Views)

Re: [Battlefield 1943] Network error: Login failed

★ Apprentice

.....an answer after 8  DAYS!!!!!!  

Message 62 of 515 (4,481 Views)

Battlefield 1943 network err login failed

★★★ Newbie

Hi have battlefield 1943 downstairs on my xbox it works fine my son wanted to play so i bought it him upstairs for his account and he has never been able to play it i can log in to my ea account fine if i go in to my sons profile it ont ork login failed my profile it works plz help me out tried alsorts uninstalled it formated hard drive tried other xbox,s still the same its something to do with my sons profile thanks anyone who tries to help me ;-)

Message 63 of 515 (3,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its been a few months since this was posted have you sussed it out yet

Message 64 of 515 (4,444 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943 Servers

Community Manager

Hi all,

The issue is currently under investigation. We will update you as soon as we have more information at hand.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Message 65 of 515 (3,872 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1943 network err login failed

★ Apprentice

I've talked to some EA reps and techs about the problem. The problem effects some players, while others are still able to get on. They are looking into the situation and hope to have a fix or a reason behind this.

Message 66 of 515 (3,820 Views)

★ Novice
dice is currently working on a patch for the game. they are aware that most people cannot log on. and should have a downloadable patch on the xbox360 soon. it does suck to pay for a game and service and get neither. hopefully it will be soon so that I may rifle grenade you all. lol
Message 67 of 515 (4,400 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

ITS 1 map,           navajoes                FIX IT              

Message 68 of 515 (4,395 Views)

Re: NETWORK ERROR , WTF EA ? , please tell me what the hell is going on with BATTLEFIELD 1943 , this is my favorite game , my weekend is destroyed

★★★★★ Newbie

i want 1000000       toooo

Message 69 of 515 (4,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@ heescrazzie , what do mean with the map navajoes , the map navajoes doesnt even exists in bf1943 ....... @ tossinlead i readed that u say dice is working on a patch , how do u know this , what's ur source ? and if u know this tossinlead than ea would know this too , and than why the Community Manager doesnt say anything about it , he said he would update us , and now u are giving us a update :S  i really want to know what's ur source

Message 70 of 515 (4,544 Views)