Battlefield 1 maps with two different types of behemoths

by HUN_gattaca_lg

Original Post

Battlefield 1 maps with two different types of behemoths

★ Expert

I watched an old YouTube video of Westie today:
ALBION MAP FIRST LOOK! - Battlefield 1 In The Name Of The Tsar DLC Gameplay uploaded by Westie on July 29, 2017
I didn't notice until now, but there are two different types of behemoths (Dreadnought and Airship) on the Albion map.

What is the behemoth on Albion? Well, actually there's two of them. Depending on which nation needs the behemoth at that time, it will spawn a different one in. For the Germans, it's a Dreadnought and that reflects Operation Albion and the Invasion via water and for the Russians, it's an Airship.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

My question is, is there another BF1 map similar to the Albion map (with two different types of behemoths for the two teams)?

Message 1 of 5 (219 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 maps with two different types of behemoths

★ Expert

I read the following info about the Albion map on the BF1 fandom site:
https://battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Albion#Behemoths

Unique to this map is the appearance of different Behemoths for each faction. If the German Empire is at a disadvantage, they will receive the Dreadnought as their Behemoth. However, if the Russian Empire is at a disadvantage, they will be reinforced with an Airship L30.

Message 2 of 5 (205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

The interesting thing about the "Conquest Assault" game mode (Cape Helles, Caporetto, River Somme and Zeebrugge maps) is that only the attacking team gets a behemoth if necessary.

Achi Baba: Elite Kits
Albion: Dreadnought (German Empire) and Airship (Russian Empire)
Amiens: Armored Train
Argonne Forest: Armored Train
Ballroom Blitz: Airship
Brusilov Keep: Modified Armored Train
Cape Helles: because of "Conquest Assault" game mode, only the attacking team (British Empire) has a Dreadnought
Caporetto: because of "Conquest Assault" game mode, only the attacking team (Austro-Hungarian Empire) has Elite Kits
Empire's Edge: Dreadnought
Fao Fortress: Dreadnought
Fort De Vaux: Elite Kits
Galicia: Modified Armored Train
Giant's Shadow: Armored Train
Heligoland Bight: Dreadnought (very special)
Monte Grappa: Airship
Nivelle Nights: -
Passchendaele: Elite Kits
Prise de Tahure: Elite Kits
River Somme: because of "Conquest Assault" game mode, only the attacking team (British Empire) has Elite Kits
Rupture: Char 2C
Sinai Desert: Armored Train
Soissons: Char 2C
St. Quentin Scar: Airship
Suez: Armored Train
Tsaritsyn: Elite Kits
Verdun Heights: Elite Kits
Volga River: Elite Kits
Zeebrugge: because of "Conquest Assault" game mode, only the attacking team (Royal Marines) has a Dreadnought
Łupków Pass: Armored Train

Message 3 of 5 (168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Shock Operations on Lupkow Pass has a different behemoth, an Airship but only if the attackers fail to take a single sector when they lose their first batallion.

Otherwise, they will get elite kits.

Oh and Nivelle Nights has elite kits for the losers.

And I don't think the losing team on Prise de Tahure and Volga River get anything. Weirdly enough, DICE seems to have forgotten about adding elite kits for the losers on those 2 maps. Atleast on conquest, that is.

Actually, I don't think conquest on Volga River has any elite kits at all which I believe makes it the only conquest map without elite kits.

Message 4 of 5 (159 Views)

★ Expert

@MrCostari 

-Łupków Pass map (which is a snowy map with the Carpathians Mountains) and the Zeppelin: Yes, i remember (But I played Shock Operations game mode a long time ago)
-I don't like the two French DLC "They shall not pass" night maps (Nivelle Nights and Prise de Tahure), because they are too "dark" for me (I always have to increase the brightness of my monitor to see something. I rarely play with them)

Message 5 of 5 (111 Views)