Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
serklon23
Accepted Solution

[Army of Two: The 40th Day] Mask Creator

[ Edited ]

Hello. My question is regarding the Army Of Two The 40th Day. I wanted to create a mask for the achievement but on page no link to create masks, leaving only the announcement of AoT The Devil's Cartel. It will relocate it to create masks or you can no longer get the achievement?

Acolyte
canucklecutter

[Army of Two: The 40th Day] custom mask maker

[ Edited ]

I am wondering what the status of the custom mask maker for Army of Two: The 40th Day is, I really like the idea of this feature and would like to try it out.

Acolyte
thorshadow

[Army of Two: The 40th Day] Mask customization

[ Edited ]

In army of two the 40th day, is it still possible to customize your mask?

Keeper
3goblins

Re: Army of Two: The 40th Day

Any news on this? Is the platinum now impossible for those who don't have a custom mask already?

Keeper
elmonopr

[Army of Two: The 40th Day] why can i create mask

[ Edited ]

why can i create mask for army of two the 40th day

Acolyte
bner121

[Army of Two: The 40th Day] Mask creator- army of two 40th day

[ Edited ]

How can I still access the mask creator for ao2 40th day

Acolyte
gsgtgryphon

[Army of Two: The 40th Day] Custom Mask

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know how to create a custom mask for Ao2 40th day, now that it seems we've been abandoned by EA by the removal of the website?

Keeper
metal4stonerlife

Army Of Two: The 40th Day, custom mask creator.

[ Edited ]

Hello, it's been a little while since I've been on www.armyoftwo.com/. Last time I was here was to create my very own custom mask for Army Of Two: The 40th Day video game. I didn't have Xbox LIVE so I was just exploring. However, now I'm able to play on Xbox LIVE, and it seems that the option to make my own mask, has been taken off. If someone could please help me by posting the costimization option again on the website, would be greatly appreciated! If you have a solution or anything, either write it as a reply, or send me an inbox at (edit: email removed for security reasons)

eaoneletter
Topics: 6
XP: 50
Solutions: 23

Re: Army Of Two the 40th day

I spoke with a representative for the AoT team and was told that they are aware of the issue you've run into, and they are actively working on a solution. If I receive any future information, I'll post a new reply.

Acolyte
assassiros

[Army of Two: The 40th Day] Custom masks?

[ Edited ]

I just bought the game Army of two 40th day and it said I am allowed custom masks however I have to go on their site and create them but they changed the entire site to their new game devils cartel is there any way I can still create a mask for my game?