Ranks?

by fidji50

Original Post

Ranks?

★★★★ Apprentice

I can't find a list of ranks and would like to know how much XP / Solutions you need to go up a rank. Anybody can tell me? Thanks

Message 1 of 27 (1,570 Views)

Re: Ranks?

★★★★★ Expert

I have asked them several time since this place got started, without any satisfactory answer.  I have to say that in spite of having reached the highest rank I am aware of so far, I get no respect nor privileges, nothing at all, neither from a majority of the paid Moderators, nor anyone else paid by EA.  

Message 2 of 27 (1,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

What do you mean by respect ? Are they rude to you  or tell you what you say is wrong or something ? 

Just curious.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 27 (1,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

How does constant removal of truthful comments that may be less than baby-child gentle to the most belligerent,  rude, and unpleasant of our more rancorous members strike you?  

How does completely ignoring the Rank System for a year, offering ZERO incentive to anyone to advance strike you? 

How does withholding any advice for the only perk I am aware may exist to make advancement palatable strike you? 

Message 4 of 27 (1,548 Views)

Hero

Well, you ARE calling them names and I do find some of  your comment not to be very nice (sorry for being blunt). 

It doesn't matter if the the OP was rude as well (don't know if both got removed but I think both should be). If they start calling you names, you can always report. I did with one person and it was deleted very fast.

Yes, there are rude people here, I won't deny that but there's no need to be rude to them as well. Either ignore them or answer them in a nice fashion (in my experience, that calms down most people). Most of the time, they attack EA, not us helpers and that is out of sheer frustration.

Just my opinion of course which no one has to agree to that. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 27 (1,543 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Crinrict tells it like it is. Standard smile

We're trying to help and promote certain values and a friendly attitude. Re-enacting Gran Torino isn't on the list.

@OP: we're keeping it to ourselves to prevent potential gaming of the system.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 6 of 27 (1,536 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

In other words for this entire first year, no one has had any incentive to do anything for advancement, and nothing appears to be in the offing. 

Message 7 of 27 (1,493 Views)

[ Edited ]

Picture a glacier: it moves forward really slowly (liberally season "really" with extra l's), then moves backwards a bit, then resumes moving forwards.

We're kinda like that, but on a much bigger scale (nature has no use for chains of command or bureaucracy). Indeed, things take time... but we are moving. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 8 of 27 (1,488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Is that where the "Hero" T-shirts we early arrivals were promised went?  Beneath the glacier?  (No one ever even asked me my size = Large). 

Message 9 of 27 (1,480 Views)

Your post reminds me that I do not think I even know what games you are playing... the first Mass Effect/ Dragon Age games and SimCity, possibly?
Message 10 of 27 (1,468 Views)