Re: Ranks?

by XXXO77O4906

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@iGreaTyrant 

Signatures and the ability to post images or pictures is an ability for now only reserved for the Champion rank, Hero/Moderation team, EA staff and other EA team members.

For now, this 2 abilities are not available for the normal community ranks. Reason why is to prevent abuse and other reasons. If this will change in the future, that is sadly unknown and you will have to stay tuned for that.

Message 21 of 27 (845 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wish there was something that would show you progression of rank . Because right now it just shows how much XP you need to get to the next rank. It'd be helpful if they showed all the ranks you need to go through. 

Message 22 of 27 (776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How long did it take you to get the Hero rank?

Message 23 of 27 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So far as I know, @XXXO77O4906 has been inactive here for several months. During 2012 / 2013, under the previous set of ranks at the time, it took me about six months to reach what was then only an honorary title, with few perks, and no real responsibilities. 

I saw no great benefit from being a "Hero", and then, when the ranks were shaken up, and some Heroes became volunteer moderators, I wasn't immediately offered that responsibility, and to my knowledge, was among the very first few to hold the new rank, "Champion".  When another Hero here pleaded with me to join him as a moderator, I wasn't tempted. 

I'm an old-timer, been using desktop computers at home for almost forty years.  I was a forum moderator for several forums in the early days of the 'net.  I never received sufficient recognition for the amount of responsibility involved.  I suspect that different politics apply in 2017 than was true in 2012, since I see a few newbies who are vaulting through the ranks in mere weeks, not months.  

Message 24 of 27 (771 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @operationlegosdf

More information about Answers HQ Ranks you can learn here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks  On this page you'll also learn about Hero and Champion ranks.

Hi @Gorath_the_Elder , Unfortunately XXXO77O4906 has some issues with login system on the AHQ and can't join the discussions.  He is still active and watching forums from Offline look. XXXO77O4906 will be back soon Standard smile 

Message 25 of 27 (714 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@IIPrest0nII

And that day may very well be today! Well as long as my workaround works that is. :D

Message 26 of 27 (670 Views)

★★ Apprentice

hey @fidji50

I believe the highest level is "Hero" and that is after " Champion" Level!

Hope this helps! 

Message 27 of 27 (611 Views)