Problems with posting

by Swat8422

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with posting

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have posted on Sunday to the Felling linkhttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-1/How-many-gamepalyers-I-need-to-gain-the-best-armor-in-the-gam... an when I went in to Edit it an click submit it's not there.

Please Help

Message 1 of 7 (704 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problems with posting

Community Manager

Unfortunately not. I can't edit timestamps and an attempt to shuffle around the posts to match the original order failed. This is something worth noting as a site issue, thank you for flagging it to us.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (700 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, thanks for the post. Are you able to edit your post in this thread today? So I'm clear are you brought to the edit menu, but then can't submit changes you've made? I have encountered this before, and reloading the page fixed it for me. 

Please let us know how you get on either way, cheers. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

No It's gone when I hit submit from Editing it. @holger1405 is also helping me to an he/she can tell you as well to. An I'm sure that I didn't hit Delete on the Post I'm sure that I did hit Submit 

Message 3 of 7 (662 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, I'm sorry for misunderstanding. It looks like your post got caught by the automated spam filters for some reason, but we've reinstated it now. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you very Much is there a away that you can Move it to Sunday before this date 01-15-2017 11:52 PM that's where the post started at before I was Editing it.

Once again Thank you very much for finding the Post that I did 

Message 5 of 7 (627 Views)

Community Manager

Unfortunately not. I can't edit timestamps and an attempt to shuffle around the posts to match the original order failed. This is something worth noting as a site issue, thank you for flagging it to us.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for trying an Helping me Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (607 Views)