Re: No options are working to contact EA

by crinrict

Original Post

No options are working to contact EA

★★★ Newbie

I forgot my security question answer and can't change it. I've been opening and closing the contact us page, because neither option will work. Neither one of the buttons will turn black to give me an option to choose. This is getting annoying.

Message 1 of 4 (685 Views)

Community Manager

@nick41211 Hi, what browser are you using? Perhaps swapping to a different browser or device will help, sometimes local config settings/ blockers can prevent a contact from going through.

If you have no luck with this can you post the url of the page that's failing for you?

Thanks, hopefully we can get this cleared up, once you're talking with support getting full control of the account back should be easy. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am also having this problem as well. I recently tried to update my security but every time I try it asks me to enter my security question. The problem is that I forgot the answer. Is there any way to reconfigure or edit the security questions?

Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

Hero

@PheonixHero7772 wrote:

Hi I am also having this problem as well. I recently tried to update my security but every time I try it asks me to enter my security question. The problem is that I forgot the answer. Is there any way to reconfigure or edit the security questions?

You'll need to contact support for that

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (607 Views)