Info about new ahq and ranks

by sanjayaloria

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Info about new ahq and ranks

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello I was the the member of old ahq and my rank changed in new ahq .So please can ea admins or helpers tell me  what are new ranks of new ahq and tell me did I lost the rank.Please replay.

Message 1 of 11 (2,333 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Info about new ahq and ranks

Hero (Retired)

Hello @sanjayaloria

Ranks represent your experience on AHQ. Once you reach a rank, the XP you earn will add stars to the rank. There are five stars to earn for each rank and after the fifth star you advance to the next rank.

The ranks on AHQ are:

• Novice
  • Apprentice
  • Guide
  • Pro
  • Expert
  • Master
  • Guru

To learn more, please follow this link http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (3,130 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @sanjayaloria 

Moved this to the AHQ Section.

The model before was rather complicated. I think they just changed it to something more straigh-forward but I don't know the details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (2,312 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @sanjayaloria

Ranks represent your experience on AHQ. Once you reach a rank, the XP you earn will add stars to the rank. There are five stars to earn for each rank and after the fifth star you advance to the next rank.

The ranks on AHQ are:

• Novice
  • Apprentice
  • Guide
  • Pro
  • Expert
  • Master
  • Guru

To learn more, please follow this link http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Message 3 of 11 (3,131 Views)

Ahq login problems while using internet explorer 10

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello I have windows 8 64 bit pc .I was trying to login on ea answers hq via my internet explorer  10 but after ea ahq redesigned recently login screen is not displaying in internet explorer 10 it was was available when old ea ahq was not updated into this new ea ahq . howeverIts working fine with my mozila firefox .After the change in ea answers hq How do I can see my old threads and posts without logging in ?

Message 4 of 11 (2,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

is its possible that there some mistake inside the new ranks ?

Just simple : some user with only 1 question have rank **Newbie, other also only with 1 question have ***Newbie and also exists Users with also 1 question with ****Newbie.

At last exists similar User with just 1 question and have rank ****Novice.

All this user have only take one question and didn´t receive any XP.

Myself was before Marshall, so i didn´t remember exactly forth or fifth rank. After change just only **Apprentice.

Message 5 of 11 (2,257 Views)

Re: Ahq login problems while using internet explorer 10

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@sanjayaloria wrote:

Hello I have windows 8 64 bit pc .I was trying to login on ea answers hq via my internet explorer  10 but after ea ahq redesigned recently login screen is not displaying in internet explorer 10 it was was available when old ea ahq was not updated into this new ea ahq . howeverIts working fine with my mozila firefox .After the change in ea answers hq How do I can see my old threads and posts without logging in ?

Hello @sanjayaloria

1) About your issue with IE10 and new AHQ, please post your message about this here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Announcements/AHQ-has-changed/m-p/4776993#M46

2) Go to your AHQ profile @sanjayaloria  Then, you can see "MY RECENT ACTIVITY", please scroll down and click on "View All". (please open the spoiler):

Spoiler

Message 6 of 11 (2,252 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @KH_RCE

Maybe. I think you need to ask Community Manager about this or you can post your question here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Announcements/AHQ-has-changed/m-p/4776993#M46

Message 7 of 11 (2,247 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@IIPrest0nII

thx . i was looking for right thread, and so my mind was here would be bether. But of course i can try there also. I hope nobody is crying about double - posting Wink

Message 8 of 11 (2,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@IIPrest0nII wrote:

@sanjayaloria wrote:

Hello @sanjayaloria

1) About your issue with IE10 and new AHQ, please post your message about this here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Announcements/AHQ-has-changed/m-p/4776993#M46

2) Go to your AHQ profile @sanjayaloria  Then, you can see "MY RECENT ACTIVITY", please scroll down and click on "View All". (please open the spoiler):

Thanks but can I open my profile without login in and see my posts .

Message 9 of 11 (2,233 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yes, you can.

Message 10 of 11 (2,223 Views)