Re: How do I unsub from a given thread

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I unsub from a given thread

★★★★★ Apprentice

I posted something on a thread about an upcoming patch, and I selected the sub to replies button, thinking it would just notify me when users reply to my given comment and not the thread in general. 

I'm now getting an e-mail every few moments, and on the bottom of the e-mail it says 

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us or participate in the Answers HQ community, you can unsubscribe from all communication. http://answers.ea.com/t5/user/RemoveUserEmailPage/user-id/900370/mail-message-tracking/J15FQXWDRLH49...

Does that remove me from getting e-mails from that 1 thread, or all of them? It's poorly worded and it sounds like I will stop getting e-mails all together, when I just want to stop getting e-mails on that 1 thread.

Message 1 of 2 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

Hello @crua9,

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Clicking that link will unsubscribe you from all threads not just that one thread.

If you wish to unsubscribe from a specific thread, click on the 'Topic options' drop down menu in the top left of the thread and select 'Unsubscribe':

TopicOptions.png

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (788 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @crua9,

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Clicking that link will unsubscribe you from all threads not just that one thread.

If you wish to unsubscribe from a specific thread, click on the 'Topic options' drop down menu in the top left of the thread and select 'Unsubscribe':

TopicOptions.png

Let us know if you have any other questions.
- Kristi

Message 2 of 2 (789 Views)