Following up on a BBB complaint

by TheRealDrMike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Following up on a BBB complaint

★★★★★ Novice

Greetings:

I'm trying to follow up on a BBB review that I filed.  It concerns the actions of 2 employees and a volunteer here on the answers forums.  I was once again incorrectly directed to EA's contact information which doesn't allow non game issues.

I'm grateful that someone at EA finally paid attention to my concern but I'm annoyed that whoever responded is getting their complaints confused.

Who do I reach out to get this matter discussed or do I have to go back to BBB once again?

Thank you for your time,

-drmike

Message 1 of 2 (739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Following up on a BBB complaint

Community Manager

I've reached out to the team on this end. They advise that in this case use the help site, choose your game (SWTOR if I'm not mistaken) and choose ‘report concerns/harassment’. You can use this path to discuss this with an agent, and this info should get to the appropriate team. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (917 Views)

All Replies

Re: Following up on a BBB complaint

Community Manager

I've reached out to the team on this end. They advise that in this case use the help site, choose your game (SWTOR if I'm not mistaken) and choose ‘report concerns/harassment’. You can use this path to discuss this with an agent, and this info should get to the appropriate team. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (918 Views)