Re: Avatar collections empty

by arthurh3535

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

Went to check to see if I had access to any new avatars since leveling up, but instead of the previous wide selection I had as a 4-star novice, the AHQ Avatars and Avatar Testing collections are empty (no avatars are displayed), and only five selections are available in the EA Answer HQ collection.

Is there a limit on number of avatar changes or am I just running into, say, a complication of posting during an early morning forum maintenance cycle or something?

Message 1 of 5 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@pyrion Hi,

Please clear your browser's cache and then refresh the page and try to change your avatar again afterwards. The previously listed avatars should then all be available to you again.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,388 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I still have quite a few in the AHQ Avatars but testing is also empty for me and EA AnswerHQ has 5 for me as well.

I'll check with the CM what's going on. Don't think there's a limit on changes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,107 Views)

Community Manager

@pyrion Hi,

Please clear your browser's cache and then refresh the page and try to change your avatar again afterwards. The previously listed avatars should then all be available to you again.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 5 (1,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Cleared cache, tried it again, they're still not showing up.

EDIT: I even tried logging in with Chrome's Incognito Mode to rule out any extension interference on my end, they still don't show up.

EDIT 2: Waited a day, tried it again, avatars are showing up fine now.

Message 4 of 5 (1,094 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have the exact same issue (except I'm new here, so I never knew about any other avatars). Logging in on multiple computers (and even my phone), it literally only shows the five basic avatars. Is it supposed to tie to your EA games through Origin or something? 

Message 5 of 5 (973 Views)