Account agreement policy?

by pierre3400

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account agreement policy?

★ Novice

Hello,

I am current looking for account agreement terms with regards to my account, and the information stored within the account, history of the account, and basically all info that i agreed to when i setup my origin account many many years ago. Since the terms get updated, i am in need of reading the latest version.

Looking forward to your help.

Message 1 of 2 (646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account agreement policy?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Helloes @pierre3400

As reads here on #8. Your Choices and Controls : https://www.ea.com/legal/privacy-policy

"You can access the personal information we hold about you. To request access, send us an email at privacy_policy[at]ea.com headed "Subject Access Request". Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain personal information in order to verify your identity and we may request payment where allowed by law. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. We will respond to your requests in a reasonable timeframe."

So just send an e-mail there and EA will get back to you about your request.

Good luck !

Edit: Had to add [at] in place of @ to the e-mail address so that it won't get removed by the forums automatically. You can get the accurate e-mail address from the link provided.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (929 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account agreement policy?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Helloes @pierre3400

As reads here on #8. Your Choices and Controls : https://www.ea.com/legal/privacy-policy

"You can access the personal information we hold about you. To request access, send us an email at privacy_policy[at]ea.com headed "Subject Access Request". Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain personal information in order to verify your identity and we may request payment where allowed by law. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. We will respond to your requests in a reasonable timeframe."

So just send an e-mail there and EA will get back to you about your request.

Good luck !

Edit: Had to add [at] in place of @ to the e-mail address so that it won't get removed by the forums automatically. You can get the accurate e-mail address from the link provided.

Message 2 of 2 (930 Views)