Re: Accept solution bug

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accept solution bug

★★★★★ Expert
Hey,
Many of my answer have been validated as solution but my profile stat about accept soluce stay at 9.
It's normal or hq just doesn't want me as helper Wink

Thanks for answer
Message 1 of 6 (845 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Moskolonel Hi,

That first link should count, not sure what went wrong there. However, on the second one, the solution is actually marked to @Henalexandre. We do have an issue where in rare instances the emails are being sent with incorrect wording, apologies about that.

Just keep at it, more solutions will come!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,029 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Moskolonel

that's definitely not normal but quickly looking at your post history, I don't see more than 9 solved threads ? Are you sure you have more than 9 ? It needs to be your post that's been accepted as solution.

For how long have you been at 9 solutions ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (830 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @crinrict

Damn maybe other post have been delete.

Because i'm at 9 since 1week and i have receive this yesterday

schwettybawlz68 identified your answer as an accepted solution on Answer HQ . Thank you for your helpful post. 

Subject: Prise de tahure in conquest Date: 08-09-2017 06:33 PM 

View the message on Answer HQ : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Prise-de-tahure-in-conquest/m-p/6193645#M19744 

I have an other one not count previously 

grondinc identified your answer as an accepted solution on Answer HQ . Thank you for your helpful post. 

Subject: Re: Jeu usagé: code déjà utilisé Date: 08-05-2017 11:57 PM 

View the message on Answer HQ : http://answers.ea.com/t5/Les-Sims-4/Jeu-usage-code-deja-utilise/m-p/6189576#M13779 

Want to help more and keep levelling up? Visit Answer HQ often to find more questions you can answer and earn more XP.

Nothing with it too.

But if you see nothing wrong it's ok for me, i'm here to help not more, it's just for report a bug if they are.

Message 3 of 6 (827 Views)

Hero

Oh, you mostly help at the french forum. Well, then my count is probably off.

I'll forward to the CM to look into this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (823 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Yep i'm on the 2 frontlines Wink
Thanks for your help, i'm waiting news.
Message 5 of 6 (812 Views)

Community Manager

@Moskolonel Hi,

That first link should count, not sure what went wrong there. However, on the second one, the solution is actually marked to @Henalexandre. We do have an issue where in rare instances the emails are being sent with incorrect wording, apologies about that.

Just keep at it, more solutions will come!

Message 6 of 6 (1,030 Views)