Re: Missing Badge ?

by AceEmerich

Original Post

Missing Badge ?

★ Guide

I received the badge Posts Aplenty but dont received Topic Starter, what happened ? its a bug ?

Message 1 of 7 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't think that the badges ever were connected by any absolute chain of action to the specific events that most of them celebrate.  They tend to come in bunches. 

Message 2 of 7 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Actually some actions have a connect to badges (like the quantity of posts or have a accepted solution for one problem, or give XP)

I just noted that I received one without receive the badge before and started to think that is a bug in badge system or something diferent.

I will wait about this subject.

Message 3 of 7 (725 Views)

★ Guide

Another badge dont appeared, I already have 61XP and dont received Getting Noticed badge.

Message 4 of 7 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey, folks!  I didn't receive any "4th Anniversary" badge last August.  Instead, I have a fresh eMail from AHQ telling me I earned it five months past my original sign-in date, which was about three weeks past when I began trying to make an account here work, using an old PC running Win2000, while sorting some problems with my Social Security account, and unable to repair a couple of newerr PCs. 

@EA_David 

You pick up most of these in the AHQ website forum here . . . any comment on this? 

Message 5 of 7 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I think those were only just added. I've received mine only just now as well (my Join date was in July)

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

Hey, folks!  I didn't receive any "4th Anniversary" badge last August.  Instead, I have a fresh eMail from AHQ telling me I earned it five months past my original sign-in date, which was about three weeks past when I began trying to make an account here work, using an old PC running Win2000, while sorting some problems with my Social Security account, and unable to repair a couple of newerr PCs. 

@EA_David 

You pick up most of these in the AHQ website forum here . . . any comment on this? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (628 Views)

Re: Brand New Badge !

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Thanks, @crinrict ,

Like I wrote, I kept trying to get through that July (AHQ sent me an invitation to come over from Bioware's forums), ended up using Opera, finally, which worked quite well at first, but until I finally was running WinXP again, I always had troubles. 

P. S. On the 7th, I have a second anniversary badge, so obviously, they are playing catchup.  I wonder if about the time I should get a fifth year recognition, they'll have my third year badge? 

Message 7 of 7 (617 Views)