Google Chrome EA Answers HQ Compatibility Issue

by AndySlow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Google Chrome EA Answers HQ Compatibility Issue

★ Novice

I was lucky enough to take part in the FIFA 17 Closed BETA and I have been trying to submit my findings but I have not been able to login to the EA Answers HQ, until now.

It occurred to be to try a different browser, and rather than using Google Chrome, I am using Mozilla Firefox without any problems.

It's the pop-up that doesn't load when clicking Sign-in or Register. I believe this issue is caused to Chrome no longer supporting third party software, i.e Java.

Regards,

Andy

Message 1 of 2 (1,045 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Google Chrome EA Answers HQ Compatibility Issue

EA Staff

@AndySlow I don't think it would be a Java issue, for example I use Chrome on a daily basis with no issues.

What I would recommend checking is any ad-ons, plug-ins and extensions you use for Chrome that you don't use for Firefox. Also clearing browser cache may help as well.

Let us know how it goes!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,147 Views)

All Replies

Re: Google Chrome EA Answers HQ Compatibility Issue

EA Staff

@AndySlow I don't think it would be a Java issue, for example I use Chrome on a daily basis with no issues.

What I would recommend checking is any ad-ons, plug-ins and extensions you use for Chrome that you don't use for Firefox. Also clearing browser cache may help as well.

Let us know how it goes!

Message 2 of 2 (1,148 Views)