Re: Answer HQ Hero = Champion Program?

by AceEmerich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Answer HQ Hero = Champion Program?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello everyone,

Since you have introduced the Champions Program, I am just wondering if you still can be promoted with Hero privileges and are able to get the shiny WWCE Dogtag i.e., or is a Champion the same as a Hero? I am a little bit confused on that one. 

Notwithstanding the above I love to share my long-term Battlefield experience with users who need help when it comes to technical questions or other issues. Currently I am active on the German/English EA Answer HQ Forum (for all Battlefield games), I also understand a bit of French/Spanish (unfortunately just basic knowledge at the moment). 

I enjoy spending my time to help people out as this should be the intention of a good community - helping other gamers out. This is fast and often efficient. Furthermore I used to work as a Quality Manager and since Battlefield is one of my biggest hobbies I try to improve the game experience by reporting bugs or just helping people on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance for helping me out and have a brilliant weekend!

All the best from a fan of the Franchise since June 2002 wo has spent years (literally!) on the Battlefield and thanks for your time!

~sHoWt1mE

If anybody was able to solve your problem, please click

✔αccepт αѕ ѕolυтιoɴ or +1 for any helpful answers. Thanks! ㋡✌

I don't work for EA.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Konnte jemand dein Problem lösen? Dann klicke bitte auf

αℓѕ ʟöѕυɴg αкzeρтιereɴ oder +1 für jede hilfreiche Antwort. Danke! ㋡✌

Ich arbeite nicht für EA.

Message 1 of 4 (988 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello

To help you understand, and you seen the difference. I quote the text.

How do I become a Champion?

Answer HQ users become eligible for Champion selection when they reach 100 posts on Answer HQ, and have been active with us on the community for over a month. Members of our Hero Program can then select who should be named a Champion, through co-optation. The purpose of the Champion program is to enable helpful members of our community in their endeavors to assist other players, and reward their efforts.

So, what's the difference between Heroes and Champions?

The Heroes are users that have shown an outstanding level of engagement with our community. By consistently sharing their knowledge and experience to help their fellow gamers and by displaying an attitude in line with Answer HQ’s values, they have earned their place among the Heroes.

Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still relatively new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn still. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero!

I hope I am able to show difference.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,138 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello

To help you understand, and you seen the difference. I quote the text.

How do I become a Champion?

Answer HQ users become eligible for Champion selection when they reach 100 posts on Answer HQ, and have been active with us on the community for over a month. Members of our Hero Program can then select who should be named a Champion, through co-optation. The purpose of the Champion program is to enable helpful members of our community in their endeavors to assist other players, and reward their efforts.

So, what's the difference between Heroes and Champions?

The Heroes are users that have shown an outstanding level of engagement with our community. By consistently sharing their knowledge and experience to help their fellow gamers and by displaying an attitude in line with Answer HQ’s values, they have earned their place among the Heroes.

Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still relatively new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn still. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero!

I hope I am able to show difference.

Message 2 of 4 (1,139 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Dear Prest0n,

Thank you so much for your detailed information on my request. I really appreciate your effort.

Again, thanks for helping me. You deserve the +1XP as usual.

Have an outstanding weekend!

Kind Regards from Berlin, Germany

~sHoWt1mE

If anybody was able to solve your problem, please click

✔αccepт αѕ ѕolυтιoɴ or +1 for any helpful answers. Thanks! ㋡✌

I don't work for EA.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Konnte jemand dein Problem lösen? Dann klicke bitte auf

αℓѕ ʟöѕυɴg αкzeρтιereɴ oder +1 für jede hilfreiche Antwort. Danke! ㋡✌

Ich arbeite nicht für EA.

Message 3 of 4 (956 Views)

★ Guide

Nice question... I was curious about this too...

Message 4 of 4 (830 Views)