Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Alice: Madness Returns refuses to work.

by nerotoxin7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Alice: Madness Returns refuses to work.

★★★★ Newbie
I recently had to replace my computer after my old one died, meaning I had to reinstall everything. When it came to reinstalling Steam games, most (if not all) of them worked perfectly, except for Alice: Madness Returns. I was told that the email address I was using to log into Origin was not the same one I had used to register with, only it was because here I am, trying to find out why it keeps giving me the same message. I can't reuse the CD key for obvious reasons. I have reset my password, I have looked on both the EA and Origin websites to see if I'm doing it wrong but as far as I can see, I'm not at fault. The login box for the game clearly asks for the email address and not my username (which doesn't work either). How can I log in and play the game if it won't let me?
Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: Alice: Madness Returns refuses to work.

Community Manager

Hi nerotoxin7,

If you are sure that you don't have another Origin account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. They have to look into your account to check what the issue with your code is.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi nerotoxin7,

If you are sure that you don't have another Origin account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. They have to look into your account to check what the issue with your code is.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com